sobota, 29 marca 2014

What's in my bag?

I've seen this tag all over the youtube and blogspot and every other places: what's in you bag tag everyone!

The rules are: you take your bag (not this the best hidden in your wardrobe, the one you have your stuff in!), tell us something about your little friend (how much it cost, where is it from-be kinda selfish), and take picture of everything you have in it.

Even the worst stuff ever.

So, let's get it started!

My bag is from second hand. It cost about $2 so I though "hell yeah, come to mummy!". It's quite small, but my skills let me pack there as many things as possible.


Guys, don't judge me. This is the most pointless stuff you can have in your bag actually.



Ladies and gentlemen, here we go.

  1. Sunglasses, because you never know when the sun emerges from behind the clouds. 
  2. Calculator. No idea why I have it in my bag. You know, when you go to the shop, and you need to add some dollars... Nope, still don't know why I have it.
  3. Phone. I don't think I need to explain why is phone in my bag ;)
  4. Tweezer is actually helpful in emergency situation like a splinter in the finger, or you need to pull something small out of the hole.
  5. Scissors, just like the thing above.
  6. Some coins, you always need money.
  7. Sticky notes. If you need to write someting down, or some handsome guy wants to give you his number, you don't wanna lose it!
  8. Hairpin, girls just need them. 
  9. Tablets for a sore throat, because my throat is really sensitive and I take it everywhere I go.
  10. Chewing gum to keep my breath fresh. I really like mint flavor. 
  11. Keys to home, my grandparents home and also many other places and pendant. I think I should engrave something on there.
  12. Another thing I don't know why I have. But things happens. Trash. Or just a cotton swab
  13. Spray to make runny nose go away. 
  14. Pen. You need to write with something on these sticky notes.
  15. Hair comb-girly stuff. It is actually small and handy, love it so much I carry it everywhere.
  16. Sticking plaster, in case of an accident. Better safe than sorry.
  17. Small version of my bronzer.
  18. Nivea lip balm-vanilla and macadamia. Amazing feeling of moisturized lips.
  19. Lip gloss from Maybelline, I believe.
  20. Another lip gloss from Rimmel (I guess, again).

And this is all. If you like this post, leave a comment below and let me know what you think. Cheers!


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz